Archive for category Google
Android Studio is a new Android development environment based on IntelliJ IDEA. Similar to Eclipse with the ADT Plugin, Android Studio provides integrated Android developer tools for development and debugging. On top of the capabilities you expect from IntelliJ, Android Studio offers:
- Gradle-based build support.
- Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components.
- A rich layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, preview layouts on multiple screen configurations, and much more.
Download From Here
Email attachments are now widely open this year, in Google I/O 2013 announced that gmail users will able to send money as an attachment of Email with Google wallet.There is a new button called $ so you can easily send money or gifts.This transaction is done using your bank account so sender has to pay 2.9% fee per transaction. Mininum is 0.30 $.The recipient needs to sign up for collecting money . Looks like paypal is in trouble 😛
via (Google I/O 2013)
The most amazing gadget of the year. Google glass is now ready for market.Applied for glass is close now but you can get that on some date.
So guys here we are, all new secret will revealed on MAY 15. The keynote will live at 9am PST, and it will be live broadcast .Tickets for Google I/O is sold, i guess developers are too much interested this time. As far as the new product concern , the previously roamers of release of Android 5.0 key LimePie is delayed and it won’t be announced on Google I/O 2013.
According to recent roomers google will announced better version of Jellybean which is Android 4.3 .New devices are also expected , this includes the Motorola X smartphone and Nexus 7 64 Gb tablet.
via (Google Events)